Wow, it has been such a long time since I posted! I really don't know why. There is always a lot on my mind but I guess just no time to sit down and type it out! I guess that is what happens when you are blessed with a little one in your house. I am trying to just take in everything I can with out 6 month old bundle of Joy! I am definitely a different kind of mom then I was before. I don't know if that is good or bad, but its just different.
As our new little one is going through all these new stages...she is just now sitting up and trying to figure out crawling...it just makes me realize everything I missed out on with Elijah. Makes me miss him in a while new way! I wonder how he would interact with his sweet sister! I look around and see all the pink and girly things we have in our house with our two daughter and wonder how the trains and cars would fit into the mix! I just plain miss him though, that is all there is to it. So many things make me think of him and the moments we had and unfortunetly the many more moments we didn't have. I know he is safe in Heaven and I try to just wrap my head around the fact that his life as short as it was is wonderful! He knows nothing but love. He will never know pain like we do here on Earth. He is with his creator and there is no better place. Of course my human mind tells me the best place would be here with his mommy! So thankful that I will some day be reuinted with him!
Hard to believe sweet boy that you would be almost 2 and a half years now! Miss you sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment